Top Tender Moments of Summer 2017
Your wedding day is said to be one of the best days of your life. You get to marry someone you’re head over heels for, begin a new chapter together and all while celebrating this wonderful day with your closest friends and family. One of our favorite parts of coordinating a wedding is getting to see the heartfelt reactions of happiness and joy from family members and friends throughout the day. Here are my top 5 favorite tender moments from this summer!
1. Our first favorite moment was with our bride Annie and her adorable flower girls. This photograph is so tender it melts our hearts! What a precious memory that will never fade.
2. I don’t know about you but nothing gets me more emotional than the first look between father and the bride. How precious is this moment captured of the instant Christine’s father saw her on her wedding day? There was not a dry eye in the room.
3. Megan and Arash share one of the most fun-loving relationships we have ever witnessed. It was so endearing to see them laugh and truly enjoy each other’s company on their special day!
4. Your bridal party is your team. They are by your side for the whole journey and it is so sweet to see the love shared between bride and bridesmaids. Our next favorite moment was seeing these heartfelt tears between bride Kyra and one of her bridesmaids when she came out in her wedding dress!
5. Parents are a defining role in their children’s life. It’s so incredibly special to be able to share your wedding day with the ones who have watched you grow and turn into the person you are. Our last but not least favorite tender moment was seeing our bride Katie share such loving moments with both her mother and father.
You must be logged in to post a comment.