Top Instagram Event Professionals
By Leah St. Marie
Hello blog readers! My name is Leah. I joined the Red Carpet team approximately two weeks ago. In addition to being new to Red Carpet I am new to the Reno area. Prior to moving to Reno, I was a Social Worker in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Just how does a Social Worker wind up as an event coordinator, you may ask? ( Halfway across the country, nonetheless).
Because I am just starting out at Red Carpet (and in event planning), I have a great deal to learn, in a brief amount of time. Let me tell you, there are some days where it feels my brain might explode! The amazing thing is that the Red Carpet team is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about all things event production (seriously, if you can dream it, they can do it)! It’s been great to have a boss and coworkers to guide and train me the past few weeks- I already feel like an event connoisseur!
If you are reading this blog post, there is a good chance you yourself are in the event production business or are in the midst of planning your own wedding, fundraiser, product launch, etc. Thus, you already know that the internet is overflowing with event ideas (thanks, Pinterest). To make it just a tad easier for you (and me), here are ten Instagram accounts that you absolutely MUST take a look at for event inspiration … they have been a few of my go-tos so far. I hope you enjoy all of the stunning pictures as much as I do!
- Mindy Weiss [@mindyweiss]Mindy Weiss is one of the greatest event planners in the world. I adore how her pictures illuminate her creative ideas, unexpected décor accents, and exquisite attention to every last detail.
- David Monn [@david_monn]What I love most about David Monn’s Instagram are the stunning venues he works in (like the New York Public Library) … and his Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Sammy, who makes frequent appearances!
- Jung Lee New York [@jungleeny]@jungleeny is a blend of Jung Lee’s event planning and design production firm, Fête, and her home concept store. Her tablescape photographs inspire me to really step up my houseware game.
- Tinsel & Twine [@tinseltwine]Hint: scroll through this Instagram account on your computer to see why I am fond of Tinsel & Twine. Even their pictures are experiential!
- Rafanelli Events [@rafanellievents]One of the reasons I love Rafanelli Events so much is because of their work with the Obama administration (past events have included White House state dinners and last year’s White House holiday decorations). Be sure to have a look at the beautiful Christmas trees, wreaths, ornaments, and more!
- AGENC Experiential+Digital [@weareagenc]AGENC, formerly Caravents, has designed events for Elle, HBO and many other big names. Follow their Instagram feed for a taste of their insanely over the top parties.
- Marcy Blum [@marcyblum]It can’t be a coincidence that Blum is pronounced bloom … The flowers featured throughout Marcy’s pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
- Event Creative [@eventcreative]Being a Midwesterner and all, I have to highlight at least ONE Midwest company. Event Creative has it all – floral, lighting, carpenters, graphic artists … as does their Instagram page.
- Levy NYC Design & Production [@levynyc]Lighting is crucial to every. single. event. Levy NYC Design & Production’s Instagram illustrates just how visual effects add texture and ambiance to any festivity.
- Red Carpet Events and Design [@redcarpeteventsanddesign]Don’t forget to follow Red Carpet on Instagram, too! #shamelessplug
Our bride not only wanted a beautiful ceiling treatment but a stunning arch over the head table too! This has fabulous written all over it! 📷: @kaykroshus . . . #redcarpeteventsanddesign #wedding #weddings #weddingarch #events #eventdesign #design #custom #custommade #planning #weddingplanning #weddingdecor #flowers #lighting #drape #tahoe #sharemyhyattpic #hyatt #floral #floraldesign